The OCEAN VOYAGER 64-SAONA is now owned by the company ILIENS, based in Brittany. It offers the first commercial regular sailing shuttle between Quiberon and Belle-Ile.
This catamaran can safely transport 67 passengers and 3 crew members, for 2 or 3 daily rotations, where Sustainable Development is at the heart of the approach!
The ILIENS Company puts forward the strong eco-friendly DNA of the project :
– Favoring the use of renewable energies,
– Encouraging the respect and the discovery of flora and fauna,
– Driving responsible purchasing and waste management,
– Enhancing training and involvement of the ILIENS sailors,
– Enabling to become socially responsible!
Successfully compliant with the specific rules of passenger’s transportation between ports, the ILIENS’s project is a real turning point in this business.
OCEAN VOYAGER wishes fair winds to ILIENS and a profitable staring of activity !
#oceanvoyager #ov64 #newbusinessidearelatedtotheocean